In response to growing public interest in nutrition, National Nutrition Month was created in March 1973 to help educate and provide information about the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits.
Here are 5 simple healthy habits to help boost your personal nutrition
and inspire you on your journey to lifelong health and happiness:
- Get lots of sleep- In order to maintain a healthy body, you’ll need 8-10 hours of sleep every day. This keeps you awake and alert, so you don’t have to drink caffeine and sugar-loaded energy drinks
- Laugh and smile- Smiling a lot makes your face look younger and it feels great. If you laugh a lot, it has been scientifically proven to keep you healthier.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables- Fruits and vegetables are an essential part of a healthy diet. Try to get at least 5-9 servings a day.
- Drink water-Good old H2O is key in making you run throughout the day. Try drinking 8 eight-ounce glasses of water each day. It helps you re-energize and keep going. Not drinking enough fresh water leads to acne, headaches, and even dehydration.
- Challenge yourself- If you set 10 push-ups as your maximum, try going for 12! Little challenges like this keep you on top of your game physically, plus inspire and motivate you to achieve more.
Feel free to share these tips with your family and coworkers or forward to a friend. These small daily habits contribute heavily to your lifelong health and happiness… we can all use the reminder!
We at the agency strive to keep you happy for the duration of your time here. To get a quote for an auto policy please follow the link, http://kiefer-colbourneins.com/products/life-insurance-quotes-salisbury-md/