It’s spring now and you know what that means… baseball season! You may not know this about me, but I do really enjoy baseball. I’m getting excited about the start of a new season with new players and more opportunities to win.
The other day I was online looking at the 2015 roster for my favorite team and found myself thinking about all the “new players” on my “team” this season, both personally and professionally.
I’ve heard in the past, “The difference between success and failure is a great team.” I agree wholeheartedly. As leaders, even we are only capable of so much.
A great deal of our success is achieved by the many people we come in contact with who help us reach our goals in different ways.
I wanted to share with you a few insights I’ve collected about being the best leader you can be for your team:
- Leadership is not just about what you do but what you can inspire, encourage and empower others to do.
- A leader brings out the best within others by sharing the best within themselves.
- Lead with optimism, enthusiasm and positive energy; guard against pessimism and weed out negativity.
- Great leaders know they don’t have all the answers and build teams of people who either know the answers or will find them.
- Leaders inspire and teach their people to focus on solutions, not complaints.
- Great leaders know that success is a process not a destination.
Wishing you and your team the best this spring!
Our team at Kiefer & Colbourne Insurance try our best to find answers for you so that you have to worry about one less thing in your daily life. To get an Auto quote at our agency please follow the link